LAPORTE | Mayor Milo formally announced that Rebecca D. Meyer will be appointed as the incoming City Attorney. Current City Attorney Don Baugher will be retiring at the end of August after serving for over 15 years under Mayors Smith, Chroback, Morris and Milo.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifications.
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?