Pictured are Jay Leno (left ) and Jimmy Fallon in an undated promotional image released by NBC. (AP Photo/NBC, Andrew Eccles)
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Rick Smeberg, of Highland, cares for his granddaughters, 2-year-old Kara, left, and 1-year-old Audra, in the girls' Munster home. Smeberg had a double lung transplant in 2008 and has had a better outcome than many patients his age, his doctor said.
Rick Smeberg cares for his granddaughters Kara, left, and Audra at the girls' Munster home. Smeberg had a double lung transplant in 2008 because he suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD.
Marci and Courtney Crozier, of Valparaiso, were selected as contestants on season 11 of NBC's "The Biggest Loser." Marci [left] began the competition at 238 pounds, Courtney at 323.
Follow The Times
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
Large or small, K's Construction & Roofing Inc. can do all…
Our Heating Services Include:
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm