VALPARAISO | Fans of J.R.R. Tolkien who need something to hold them over until the release of the second installment of "The Hobbit" movie can spend the weekend of March 1-3 in Middle Earth courtesy of Valparaiso University.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Visit techcu.org for details.
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?