Festive lighted garlands with giant red bows adorn downtown Dowagiac, during this old-fashioned Christmas celebration.
When Kris Lamphere became involved with the annual Dogwood Fine Arts Festival in Dowagiac, Michigan, some four years ago, it was with the hope of getting more businesses involved in the festival. And that's where the 24/7 Up Front Art Walk comes into play.
Follow The Times
Click our coupon to print!
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Your plumbing system can operate for decades without much worr…
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 -- we …
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm