Just like 'Downton' : Historical patterns for interior design enjoying a resurgence courtesy of popular PBS series
The British period drama TV series, created by Julian Fellowes, is set in the fictional Yorkshire country estate of Downton Abbey, depicts the lives of the aristocratic Crawley family and their servants in the post-Edwardian era around 1912.
The patterns and designs of recreated wallpaper that adorn the 38-rooms of Barker Mansion in Michigan City share the same era of elegance of the early 1900s as the estate decor of the popular PBS series "Downton Abbey."
There are many delicious reasons to watch the returning "Downton Abbey" and an exasperating one to skip it: The cover's been blown on major plot twists.
This season's clothes aren't taking their cues from club kids, college students or teenage rebels. There's something grown-up about some of the most popular looks: They're a little refined and very wearable, but they've avoided being stodgy or, worse, just plain old.
Follow The Times
Our Philosophy is simple, You Only Pay the Amount That You Feel Our Services Are Worth To You. Call Today!!!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
at Brad's Designs and Jewelry! 219-663-5801.
Wonder Years Learning Center is proud to share its commitment!
Now Is the Time To Update Your Kitchen. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Kitchen Remodeling Project
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am