CROWN POINT | The Lake County Council voted reluctantly Tuesday to borrow $15 million to pay for improvements for its county jail, highways, drainage waterways and other services in the face of declining property tax revenues.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Council members said they are prepared to take a final vote Tuesday on borrowing $15.5 million next year to meet anticipated spending on the county jail, its roads and drainage waterways, and other services.
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Serving the Merrillville area for many years makes Good Guys Collision your first choice in Automotive Repair.
Our Complete Auto Body Service Includes:
Has a pipe burst under your sink, making a mess of your kitch…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm