FLOSSMOOR | Homewood-Flossmoor High School will open registration for its summer Driver Education School on March 19 for students who have completed the classroom requirements and on March 20 for students who need both the classroom and behind-the-wheel phases.
INDIANAPOLIS | Hoosier veterans with training and experience driving a truck in the military no longer must take the drive skills test ordinarily required to obtain an Indiana commercial driver's license, thanks in part to the efforts of a Portage lawmaker.
Any parochial or private school student who is 15 years and three months of age by June 1 and who resides in Thornton Fractional High School District 215 may register for summer school driver education through May 10, the high school district has announced.
CALUMET CITY | Students who wish to take driver education at a Thornton Fractional high school, or who must partake of the "credit recovery" program in order to keep from falling behind toward graduation, will have to pay higher fees for those services.
Follow The Times
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
We come to you. No need to carry your computer to a repair facility!
or visit www.highland.abbeycarpet.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm