PORTAGE | Police from the Porter County Sheriff's Department said they arrested two men Wednesday after they found cocaine and heroin valued at $286,000 in their vehicle during a traffic stop.
CHICAGO HEIGHTS | Authorities said Wednesday that a record-setting amount of narcotics and firearms were recovered from a drug raid that occurred recently in the south suburb.
Two Chicago residents were charged Friday with dealing cocaine after an Indiana State Police drug bust the night before revealed more than a million dollars worth of cocaine in a hidden compartment of their car.
Follow The Times
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
Call or stop in today. 219-865-2300
DeYoung's Design Center
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm