Dual Credit Enrollment
For ages, we've been talking about the educational attainment level in Indiana, and especially in Northwest Indiana. More Hoosiers need to earn college degrees.
With all the recent attention given to the increasing costs of college and burgeoning student debt, you would think there’d be no secrets left when it comes to helping families save money on higher education. Unfortunately, there’s one option that doesn’t get nearly the attention it deserves…
For many parents, financing a child's college education can seem daunting. Even with financial aid, and with the knowledge that education is an investment that pays dividends long into the future, many families believe they simply cannot fit college tuition into their budget.
Follow The Times
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
Perfect Solutions Home Improvement is Crown Point’s Roofing Expert. All Work is 100% Guaranteed. Call Now!!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am