HAMMOND | Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. on Friday called on county officials to withdraw the proposed interlocal agreement for the consolidation of E-911 services.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Council members may renew debate on a $30 million loan for E-911 consolidation if it isn't already too late.
CROWN POINT | Several communities may hang up on Lake County's push to consolidate emergency communications into a single county system as a luxury they cannot afford.
CROWN POINT | Lake County's police and fire chiefs were told Thursday to compel their elected city and town officials to join E-911 consolidation or face the loss of nearly $4 million in state subsidies now keeping emergency communications up and running.
Follow The Times
In September 26th, 2003, I received a message from God. God to…
Call K's Construction today for an estimate.
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Still waters run deep…. And these waters, are not what you wan…
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm