It may be hard for some to believe, but the long-beloved Halloween-time favorite “Dracula” was, in the parlance of many a horror TV and movie advertisement today, inspired by real life events.
A sensational production of "August: Osage County" opens at Fourth St. Theater in Chesterton; ArtPrize gets underway in Grand Rapids and Bartlett's deck is open to enjoy the preseason heat wave. --Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore magazine.
Follow The Times
Call today and mention offer nwicamera.
Wonder Years Learning Center, Inc. now offers extended hours!
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
Here in Valparaiso, there are undoubtedly many of us who are l…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins36 minutes ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm