VALPARAISO | Plans for a storm sewer connecting the retention pond behind the Willows Rehabilitation Center to the Thorgren basin had to be put on hold Tuesday.
Enbridge Energy Co.'s plan to build a new $1.9 billion pipeline across northern Indiana and Michigan is drawing considerable interest. It should draw applause as well.
HOBART | Plans for a dirt track for off-road bikers hit a brick wall on Wednesday.
HOBART | Robert Berndt's plans for an off-road dirt track for bikers were side-tracked Thursday by the Board of Zoning Appeals.
HOBART| The Board of Public Works has approved plans to replace one of the city's aging bridges.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County surveyor's office is about to reach out to hundreds of people living near the banks of the county's extensive system of stormwater retention ponds and drainage ditches.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
By appointment only!
Get a FREE Honeywell Humidifier with the purchase of any new H…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm