East Porter County
VALPARAISO | The laptop computer stocks must be about to soar thanks to funds provided to the Valparaiso and East Porter County Schools by the city's Redevelopment Commission.
Cass Township officials plan to go courting, which is why tonight's Cass Township Board meeting will matter to residents in the East Porter County, South Central and Dewey-Prairie school districts. One of those three could end up merging with Cass Township.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Grad parties take up a lot of space! Call POPO's Parties in Valparaiso for all of your table, chairs and tent rentals! CALL TODAY! - 219-759-0033
Don't wait any longer to make rental arrangements for your gra…
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a call to the Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call today or visit our website for more information & to …
Now is the Time. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to set up your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?