Economic Development Commission
MUNSTER | The town will sell a new set of Economic Development Commission bonds in late May, with funds earmarked for projects to be initiated this year, Munster officials said Monday.
MERRILLVILLE | The Merrillville Economic Development Commission will meet at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Town Hall, 7820 Broadway.
SCHERERVILLE | The town has taken action to provide financing incentives for the Shops on Main development.
HOBART | Attorney Rich Hill on Tuesday called industrial development bonds a no-risk incentive for cities like Hobart wanting to lure new businesses.
HOBART | City officials have set a joint educational session for 6 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall, 414 Main St.
VALPARAISO | The council's annual January caucus to appoint people to various positions for the coming year resulted in a surprise discovery: several of the appointments were being done improperly and others were to positions that didn't exist.
KOUTS | The Town Council will hear comments at its Aug. 20 meeting on the proposed redistricting for the four council districts.
KOUTS | A 2012 budget calling for a 2.9 percent overall increase, including a 2.5 percent raise for town employees, earned the Town Council's approval Monday.
HOBART | The Hobart Economic Development Commission meeting scheduled for Sept. 27 has been canceled.
HOBART | City officials will meet in joint executive session at 10 a.m. Monday at City Hall, 414 Main St.
HOBART | The Hobart Park Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday at 111 E. Old Ridge Road.
KOUTS | After being retired from public life for a year, Jim Murphy had decided he liked it and would take another year off. That second year lasted barely two weeks.
Hammond Economic Development Commission meeting for Monday, Jan. 10, 2011, has been cancelled
KOUTS | The town opened eight bids recently to complete downtown beautification work begun in 2007.
Hammond Economic Development Commission Meeting has been canceled.
Follow The Times
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
Call or stop in today. 219-865-2300
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm