INDIANAPOLIS | A top House Republican has halted legislation requiring Republican Gov. Mike Pence negotiate with the federal government the terms of an alternative health care plan for low-income Hoosiers, as Pence refuses to expand Medicaid eligibility in Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS | In a Statehouse filled with Republicans diligently working to undermine implementation of the Affordable Care Act, state Rep. Ed Clere, R-New Albany, is instead seeking a path under the federal law that ensures low-income Hoosiers gain access to low-cost health care.
INDIANAPOLIS | A House committee agreed Monday to require Republican Gov. Mike Pence negotiate with federal officials over a potential expansion of Medicaid eligibility in Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS | The House did not vote prior to a Monday deadline on legislation to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act using the Healthy Indiana Plan as a model.
INDIANAPOLIS | How is Indiana going to ensure health insurance to the “working poor?”
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved legislation intended to ensure high school students are ready for college classes, but a region lawmaker accused representatives of trying to do remediation "on the cheap."
INDIANAPOLIS | The 266 miles separating Gary and Elizabeth, Ind., located across the Ohio River from Louisville, Ky., are about as far as you can travel without leaving the state, and few Hoosiers ever make the trip.
Follow The Times
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks also offers repairs on phones, iPhones, iPods, screens, and computers.
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am