Veteran Ed Mech talks about his experiences as a medic and an ambulance driver during the Korean War.
Ed Mech, 85, saw death face to face as a U.S. Army ambulance driver in the Korean War.
Ed Mech, 85, of DeMotte, shows a drawing of himself as a soldier during the Korean War. A Korean man in Seoul drew the portrait.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 4 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
On October 17th we'll put a spell on you! Enjoy this Halloween…
Feel at ease knowing that your kids are safe in the hands of The Learning Center Preschool ~ Fall Registration now available!
From experience to security, The Learning Center preschool has…
Call us today to find your dream home!
Get ready for some old-fashioned fun!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?