Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
The Baby Boomer generation remembers a time when Labor Day once marked the end of summer, as they returned to the classroom following this federal holiday.
Rotary Club educators of the year are pictured, from left, Jeff Sallinga, of Lansing Christian School; Amy Bowen, of Thornton Fractional South High School; Pat Given, of Oak Glen Elementary School, along with Ed Lugowski, president of the Rotary Club of Lansing. Not pictured is Nancy Dermody…
LANSING | The Rotary Club of Lansing awarded $1,000 college scholarships to six high school seniors. Scholarships were awarded to Austin Lindenmulder, Devin Lindenmulder and Jori Ottenhoff, from Illiana Christian High School; and Emily Burlingham, Alexis Cleveland and Rachel Kozlowski, from …
Would-be teachers were a class act Saturday at the education job fair at Highland High School.
HIGHLAND | More than 300 people are expected to show up for the fourth annual education job fair set for March 5 at Highland High School.
Follow The Times
Reg. $4.99ea. Now through 6/30. 219-365-0882 www.alsipnursery.…
No matter where you are coming from we can accommodate your pet!
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks also offers repairs on phones, iPhones, iPods, screens, and computers.
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am