VALPARAISO | A 24-year-old Valparaiso man was sentenced Friday to 40 years behind bars for the 2009 shooting death of his mother's fiance.
VALPARAISO | Just a few weeks after it was announced he is now competent to stand trial, a 24-year-old Valparaiso man pleaded guilty Wednesday to the 2009 shooting death of his mother's fiance.
VALPARAISO | After twice being found incompetent to stand trial in the 2009 shooting death of his mother's fiance, Valparaiso resident Edward Ibarra has been cleared by mental health specialists for his day in court.
VALPARAISO | A Valparaiso man was ordered Friday to undergo yet another evaluation to determine whether he is competent to stand trial for the Oct. 30, 2009, shooting death of his mother's fiance.
Follow The Times
Move into an Olthof Homes community today!
Currently in stock and ready to be sold: •1979 Harley FLH •198…
Tiny Tiger classes are for ages 4-7.
You work hard for all you have. A comfortable home. A car that…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 Hanukkah, Thanksgiving on same day a 'once-in-a-lifetime occurrence'
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 5 Cops: Portage pharmacy tech stole 4,000 painkillers
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?