Tia Wilks, owner of Jake's Feed and Garden, doesn't believe the expression "bird-brain" is very accurate.
Meet suet, i.e. rendered beef fat. Insect-eaters such as woodpeckers, wrens and chickadees love it. They scarf the succulent stuff like we do chocolate. Suet is a birdie power bar.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Your plumbing system can operate for decades without much worr…
Large or small, K's Construction & Roofing Inc. can do all…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm