Tia Wilks, owner of Jake's Feed and Garden, doesn't believe the expression "bird-brain" is very accurate.
Meet suet, i.e. rendered beef fat. Insect-eaters such as woodpeckers, wrens and chickadees love it. They scarf the succulent stuff like we do chocolate. Suet is a birdie power bar.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Children Learn While they Play at A Step Up Career Academy Center ~ Enroll at A Step Up Career Academy Center to help your toddlers learn developmental and communication skills at an early age!
Childcare for kids ranges from 6 weeks to 12 years old.
One coupon per customer, per service.
Visit your neighborhood store for more details or visit us onl…
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom remo…
NITCO broadband runs on a dedicated line so you will not have …
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?