CALUMET CITY | A candidate for alderman in the Feb. 26 Democratic primary spent Friday morning defending her nominating petitions and the way they were notarized.
VALPARAISO | Porter County officials could decide in February where to locate a second satellite site for early voting.
VALPARAISO | Portage Mayor Olga Velazquez's re-election committee has returned $3,500 to the NorthShore Health Centers and $1,000 to Arnell Chevrolet in Burns Harbor after discovering the contributions violated campaign finance laws.
Follow The Times
Please contact us for scheduling or stop by our location in Va…
at Brad's Designs and Jewelry! 219-663-5801.
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am