INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House decided Tuesday that electronic cigarettes should be treated the same as regular cigarettes and Hoosiers younger than age 18 be prohibited from buying or possessing the nicotine inhaler devices.
A federal judge will soon decide whether your next tank of gas or bottle of soda comes with a free apology from the Marlboro man and Joe Camel.
The teen years bring plenty of changes for students, as well as new worries for parents. Smoking is at the top of that list for many parents.
Follow The Times
By appointment only!
Call for a showing today!!
Cover the cost of a tree removal, and we will do additional tr…
Ready to Move In Homes from the $110's to $290's, Beautiful up…
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season4 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins6 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm