- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana State Police plan to hire extra staff and shift current personnel to clear up a backlog of more than 45,000 applications for licenses to carry a handgun.
Follow The Times
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Details to be announced soon!
Reduce Cost, Increase Productivity. Take control of your workflow with Document Management Solutions.
Visit our web site for more information. 800.837.1400 / www…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?