- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
A Jammed Weekend with the first Oktoberfest tonight; Blink Gallery reception on First Friday in Michigan City; the Sympli (Fabulous) Sympli Trunk Show starts in Chesterton; and Amazing Racers at Fernwood cooking. --- Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
It's been proven over and over again that presentation is everything. Though fashion is often dismissed as frivolous and personal style as an unattainable aspiration to be French, what is more important than how we look? Reconciling the person we see in the mirror as a projection of who we a…
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Stop Paying Late Fees, Penalties and Interest, call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law today for a solution. 219-531-1723
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?