- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
VALPARAISO | A 53-year-old Wheatfield woman faces a felony neglect charge on allegations of leaving a baby and an older child with Down syndrome in a running car outside of Walmart.
Follow The Times
“Thanks for fulfilling our dream. We have the perfect home tha…
One coupon per customer, per service.
Visit our Outdoor Locally Grown Produce Markets Every Saturday from 7 am to 2 pm at your neighborhood Strack & Van Til.
Visit your neighborhood store for more details or visit us onl…
For every quart you burn, you should get your chimney swept! Watch out for dangerous creosote build up and fire hazards in your chimney! Call Judd & Son for your chinmey cleaning today!
Dangerous levels of creosote can spell trouble for your home. …
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?