INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Sen. Dan Coats, R-Ind., believes secret National Security Agency programs collecting the telephone and Internet records of all Americans are needed to protect the country from terrorist attacks.
INDIANAPOLIS | Despite months of campaigning and millions of dollars spent on ads by the candidates and their allies, polls continue to show Democrat Joe Donnelly and Republican Richard Mourdock statistically tied in their race to become Indiana's next U.S. senator.
Follow The Times
Our team of experts can remove fallen or uprooted trees, branc…
(up to 5qts of motorcraft semi-synthetic oil). See advisor fo…
Get up to a $75 Visa rebate card by mail when you buy a new se…
We offer heavy 3/8 glass shower doors for your custom designed…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?