- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Ellen Ecker Ogden
Revolution brewery's beers don't disappoint, but their atmosphere leaves something to be desired. Are Kuma's Corner burgers really the best on earth?---Kathleen Dorsey, Managing Editor, Shore Magazine.
Try Two now before the word gets out and the crowds follow the next generation of restaurantuers and chefs with knowledge and flair.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
The invitations are out for the kick off preview party heralding the 2nd Designer Garage Sale later on this year in Michigan. The progressive party starts on Wednesday night, March 20th at 5 pm at The Golden Triangle, 330 N. Clark St.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Fernwood's Spring Garden Symposium has a strong line-up of food growers and authors set for March 23rd including Bill Shores, Garden Manager for Chicago's most televised Chef Rick Bayless.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Follow The Times
Vegan Rawfoods Detoxification
Click here to enter!
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
Purchase Tickets Here!
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?