Elliott Elementary School
MUNSTER | The School City of Munster chess team has been at or near the top at two Hammond tournaments this winter.
Challenger Learning Center students explore outer space while still on Earth but thanks to that experience, many start setting their sights to the stars.
Munster fourth-grader Ariana “Ari” Casas is making it her mission to help children with cancer through the Locks of Love organization.
MUNSTER | The Munster Chess Team is preparing for its final competition of the year - the Scholastic Chess of Indiana Team Championships.
MUNSTER | Munster Police Department recently held its annual Drug Abuse Resistance Education graduation ceremonies at Elliott Elementary School and St. Thomas More School.
The front line of the effort to save the monarch butterfly from extinction is the creation of monarch way stations where the insects can breed and feed.
Elliott Elementary School first-grader Mikie Alexiou reads about what he wants to be when he grows up as part of the Meet the Author program Monday at the school in Munster.
Student teacher Nancy Wojcik prepares Elliott Elementary School first-graders before they read as part of a Meet the Author program at the school. First-graders wrote a book about what they want to be when they grow up and read it Monday to parents, grandparents and kindergartners.
Follow The Times
Tired of Paying Outrageous Prices for Chiropractic Care? At Hoosier Chiropractor, You Only Pay What You Feel the Service is Worth to YOU
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
“That’s Italia” Wine Dinner June 25th 6:30pm. 5 course menu each paired w/ a different wine $65 per person plus tax & gratuity.
Reservations Required. 219-322-6800 Ciaobellaonline.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am