"Asperger's syndrome" is dropped as a separate diagnosis in the first major rewrite in almost two decades of the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual.
Follow The Times
Automatic Pool Covers Make Sense...
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
When you have an unresolved legal matter, you want a lawyer wh…
Visit our website for photos of our grounds http://www.dutchpe…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am