Most recently Oprah, a recognized community leader, mischaracterized a long past circumstance involving young Emmett Till. What should be understood is the unfortunate horrific aggressiveness toward Mr. Till was not a reflection of the entire white population.
GARY | Attorney Michael Tolbert watched with interest as the trial in Trayvon Martin's shooting death unfolded last month and George Zimmerman was found not guilty.
“The past is never dead,” wrote Mississippi writer William Faulkner. "It’s not even past.”
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Thank you for your interest.
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Visit techcu.org for details.
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?