Enbridge Energy Lp
A consortium of 55 Great Lakes conservation groups, including Save the Dunes, filed a federal petition Tuesday calling for an end to new tar sands pipeline construction by Enbridge Energy LP until updated safety measures are in place.
The manager of a $1.9 billion project to build a new Enbridge Energy LP pipeline that spans four Indiana counties says the project will now likely not break ground until June.
Follow The Times
We deal with several different suppliers, such as SR Smith, Ha…
Russell's Tree Care seeks to raise the standard for customer e…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am