A federal agency has approved the the first Indiana segment of a pipeline that will pass through the region while carrying Canadian crude oil to Midwestern refineries.
Residents in areas near Enbridge Energy's terminal in Griffith may receive some relief from a foul odor permeating neighborhoods since Friday.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Need party rentals this summer? POPO's Parties in Valparaiso has tables, chairs, tents, and balloon decor and twisting! CALL US TODAY! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a grad party, family reunion or outdoor get …
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a call to the Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call today or visit our website for more information & to …
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?