DANVILLE, Ill. | As a sixth-grader in 1997, Josh Gabehart opened one of the pens that held 15 river otters being released at Kennekuk County Park to reintroduce the animal to Illinois waterways.
Where are the wild turkeys? Why were no black rails found? What about fox sparrows and the 13 other species that are commonly counted on the preserve? Where have they gone?
Chuck Roth has gone to bat for bats for 20 years. He regards the mouse-sized flying mammals as free pest exterminators.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Thank you for your interest.
Visit techcu.org for details.
2014 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE NOW! (from $150 - $160 and save you up to 33% off single ticket prices!)
call 219-836-3255. www.theatreatthecenter.com
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?