Lake County Sheriff John Buncich addresses the media Thursday during a news conference following a gun enforcement summit in Gary. Behind him are U.S. Attorney David Capp, left, Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson and Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart.
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, left, talks Thursday with Portage Police Chief Troy Williams following a gun enforcement summit in Gary.
U.S. Attorney David Capp talks with Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson following a gun enforcement summit Thursday in Gary.
Lake County Sheriff Rogelio "Roy" Dominguez speaks about former Lake County Sheriff Lillian Holley on Wednesday afternoon during a memorial dedication.
Lake County sheriff's police officers join hands in prayer Wednesday afternoon after the unveiling of the Women in Law Enforcement Memorial and the dedication of the Sheriff Lillian Holley Law Enforcement Resource Center in Crown Point.
Follow The Times
by Mail-in Rebate when you purchase a set of four select Goody…
Limited time offer! Get three $50.00 Clean Paws Mobile Groomin…
It’s the Candice Olson Furniture Sales Event at Walter E. Smithe Save 20% on Candice Olson Collection
(and almost everything else) Ends May 20. www.smithe.com view…
From fresh or smoked sausages, to imported polish mushrooms an…
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm