Engineers Without Borders
I'm not too proud to beg! Actually, I realized I am, which is why I spent most of last Friday hungry. I got to have the unique experience of walking a mile in someone else’s shoes as a participant in a homelessness awareness sleepout.
VALPARAISO | A Valparaiso University student project to bring fresh water to a remote African village was highlighted at the Clinton Global Initiative University conference Saturday in Washington, D.C.
VALPARAISO | Last May, the student chapter of Engineers without Borders from Valparaiso University went on their second implementation to Masaera, Tanzania where they are working with the village to help repair their irrigation canal.
Follow The Times
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
Kempo Jujutsu Martial Arts Academy is not just another martial…
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
Does your family have a birthday coming up?
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Merrillville woman allegedly stole money from resident with dementia
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm