Enrique Marks Jr
CROWN POINT | A man suspected of child molestation — who was twice released by Texas authorities before finally facing justice — pleaded guilty to a lesser battery charge Wednesday in Lake County court.
CROWN POINT | After about four years on the run, a Texas man charged with molesting an 11-year-old Highland girl turned himself in to Lake County authorities.
CROWN POINT | A Lake County commissioner said she is livid a fugitive wanted on child molestation charges was set free by Texas authorities after Lake County courts declined to extradite him.
HIGHLAND | If some alleged felons run far enough away from Lake County, they don't have to hide, because local authorities will not pursue them.
Follow The Times
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Flood Damage To Your basement? Call Perfect Solutions Home Improvement Now for a FREE Repair Estimate!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
We have been proudly serving Porter County Indiana with plumbi…
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Prom Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm