Entertainment And Media Technology
Three-D printing technology is a game changer in the arts and crafts world.
EA Sports has rolled the dice on a major overhaul of its best-selling "Madden NFL" football franchise this season — and most of its gambles have paid off.
This video game image released by EA Sports shows game action between the Miami Dolphins and San Francisco 49ers in "Madden NFL 13."
There's little mystery about "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island."
Thelma Schoonmaker, Martin Scorsese's longtime editor, warmly greets a reporter outside their Manhattan offices ahead of a screening of Scorsese's new 3-D fairytale, "Hugo."
Oscar's supporting actor race will be a hairy one this year — and something of a digital proving ground. Andy Serkis, who played Caesar, the hyper-intelligent chimp in this summer's "Rise of the Planet of the Apes," is getting an awards push courtesy of 20th Century Fox.
A new book claims that getting down on the floor and being physical with your child as early as the infant months helps spawn spontaneity, improvisation and joy, all traits that will serve them well into adulthood.
PAWNEE, Ill. | The last time Marjorie Carvalho checked her iPhone, she was mayor of the Springfield Toys R Us — despite the fact that she and her husband, Arnie, do not have children and no plans to change that.
Gathered around dozens of tables, more than 115 women are working on craft projects on a stormy Friday night, stamping buttons, turning old T-shirts into totes and using crayons to create cross-stitch patterns.
When I was a kid, they didn't make video games based on movies. But if you wanted to relive, say, "Star Wars," you could buy the action figures. If you didn't have all the dolls, you could recruit substitutes: GI Joe could fill in for Darth Vader, Barbie could understudy Princess Leia, and y…
Follow The Times
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Hello Dolly - June 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 Adults $21, Seniors (55+) $18, Military/Students (with valid ID) $18, Contact Box Office for Group Rates.
- The Matchmaker finally meets her Match! 219-948-5137
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Roofing, siding, insulation, windows, garages, and pole barns!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am