Purdue University sophomore Kim Reppa is looking forward to making a positive impact in the area of global energy consumption.
SCHERERVILLE | The students of Forest Ridge Academy have become champions for the environment.
CHICAGO (AP) — John Goss, an environmental activist and former state official from Indiana, was appointed Wednesday as the Obama administration's point man in the fight to prevent Asian carp from gaining a foothold in the Great Lakes.
LOS ANGELES | So you're a renter and you want to green your space, but your landlord won't splurge on solar panels.
GRAND ISLE, La. | A hundred days ago, shop owner Cherie Pete was getting ready for a busy summer serving ice cream and po-boys to hungry fishermen. Local official Billy Nungesser was planning his wedding. Environmental activist Enid Sisskin was preparing a speech about the dangers of offshor…
CHICAGO | Environmentalists have warned for years that it was just a matter of time before the invasive Asian carp broke through an electrical barrier meant to keep it from moving beyond Chicago-area shipping canals. But now that it's happened, efforts to keep the voracious fish out of the G…
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Our mission at Dutch Pet Motel is to treat all pets with love …
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am