Commode, can, the Oval Office, and the Super Bowl. Throne, pot, loo, John. The royal flush.
Indiana recently approved an $11 million Indiana Drinking Water State Revolving Fund low-interest loan to Lake Station in 2013 to improve the city's aging water distribution system, including the addition of the new 2 million-gallon-per-day drinking water treatment plant, which the City Coun…
The Indiana Department of Environmental Management is hosting a public hearing Thursday on draft permits for BP Products North America Inc.'s Whiting Refinery.
HOBART | Officials held a groundbreaking ceremony Tuesday to mark the start of the Ash Street drainage improvement project.
Last fall, Washington, D.C. kicked off its largest public works project in more than 40 years, and we are envious. The project cuts 16 miles of underground tunnels to prevent overflow sewage and stormwater from running into the Potomac River. They understand the river is not a cesspool, but …
The Indiana Department of Environmental Management is hosting a Dec. 15 public hearing on the draft proposal it approved for the BP Whiting Refinery to deviate from current rules on how much mercury can be in its wastewater discharge.
WHITING | Environmentalists, community members and regulators have a message for BP: We'll be watching.
HAMMOND | Scientists at Purdue University Calumet and the Argonne National Laboratory will present findings of a multiyear study Tuesday on the most effective technologies to remove heavy metals from wastewater discharges into Lake Michigan.
This year as we observe the 42nd Earth Day, another milestone occurs as we celebrate the Indiana Department of Environmental Management's 25th anniversary. Much has happened in the years since IDEM was created in 1986.
Follow The Times
We are not a real estate agency. We are a multi-service compa…
We offer $ 25 cash back off of tree work. Call today for more …
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!!!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm