It may start with a couple of small dark spots on the grout where the shower stall meets the tiled wall. A few days later, they multiply.
WASHINGTON (AP) — If you've been putting off repairing a peeling windowsill, or you're thinking of knocking out a wall, listen up: Check how old your house is. You may need to take steps to protect your kids from dangerous lead.
According to the Mayo Clinic, the number one cause of lead poisoning in children is lead found in the home, in paint, dust, soil and water. Children under the age of 6 are most susceptible to lead poisoning, and the CDC estimates some 250,000 children have lead levels in their blood that exc…
Former Sen. Evan Bayh left the Senate last year with a high-minded list of what's wrong with Congress and American politics.
Kudos for highlighting the human health cost of the State Line Energy power plant. Unfortunately, the fact that State Line is spewing deadly pollution over neighborhoods in two states isn't new.
No Smoking signs are popping up at some apartment complexes and condos, barring people from lighting up even in their own homes.
Follow The Times
“That’s Italia” Wine Dinner June 25th 6:30pm. 5 course menu each paired w/ a different wine $65 per person plus tax & gratuity.
Reservations Required. 219-322-6800 Ciaobellaonline.com
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
Roofing, siding, insulation, windows, garages, and pole barns!
Flamingos Available to fill your yard!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am