United States Steel Corp. officials expect to start up a second module in Gary during late summer to produce a substitute for a critical raw material to make steel.
United States Steel Corp. had to repair a key piece of environmental equipment tied to one of its Gary blast furnaces last week after a malfunction that reduced steel production levels for a few days.
HAMMOND | Unilever Home & Personal Care Products will move to clean the messes created by a white milky substance that oozed from basement drains into Robertsdale homes across from its factory.
VALPARAISO | Indiana Department of Environmental Management has inducted Metro Auto Recyclers Inc., 2155 W. Lincolnway, into the Gold Level of the Indiana Clean Yard environmental recognition program.
Follow The Times
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm