Kevin Krosec, from the Regional Federal Credit Union, left, works with Washington Township Middle School students Tuesday as they find out what their taxes will be while participating in the Envision the Future program at the Porter County Expo Center.
Mady Batey, 14, from Washington Township Middle School, waits to find out about housing as she joins more than 1,000 Porter County eighth-grade students in the Envision the Future program Tuesday at the Porter County Expo Center.
Mre than 1,000 Porter County eighth-grade students participate in the Envision the Future program Tuesday at the Porter County Expo Center. Sponsored by the Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce, the event is designed to teach young people how to budget their finances, focusing on monthly expenses …
Brenden Payne, 14, from Washington Township Middle School, works on his buget during the Envision the Future program Tuesday at the Porter County Expo Center.
Follow The Times
You can rest easy while Cleaning Maid Easy helps you get your …
Call Jack & Vernon's Septic Service today for your estimat…
We will bring your carpet back to life.
In business for over 42 years, we have the expertise to get yo…
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season3 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins5 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm