In 2008, the Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission released the first bicycle route map for Lake, Porter and LaPorte counties. At the time, we printed roughly 100,000 copies, which were free of charge. These turned out to be hugely popular, and within two years we had run out of …
By the early 1900s, Chicago was well established as the premier railroad hub for the Midwest. These railroads helped build a majority of our Northwest Indiana municipalities. However, by the 1980s, about half of these railroads were abandoned due to an increased reliance on truck traffic. Se…
Follow The Times
- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Visit us today!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We are proud to have served the Chicagoland area for over 50 years, selling outdoor power equipment for lawn and garden and agricultural use.
Click here to visit our website!
Call your Owens Corning Preferred Contractor for your total roof replacement! Schedule your free estimate today! 219-476-3698
Bennett Roofing is your Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. We…
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
Should Camp Summit remain open?