For Vincent and Jessie Leman, turning their crafty creations into sellable decor was the most unexpected and enjoyable wedding presents they received.
It's that time of year when texture, character and warmth define the most successful decor. The perfect time for felt.
The 12th annual One of a Kind Show and Sale brought more than 600 individual artisans to the Merchandise Mart in Downtown Chicago from Dec. 6-9.
Between family, friends, coaches and teachers, some children give as many holiday presents as they receive. This year, encourage your child's creativity with easy kids' crafts they'll give as gifts.
Follow The Times
Lumiday event for cosmetic procedures - $200 off of each Lumin…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm