Fair Share Fee
INDIANAPOLIS | The International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150, is urging the Indiana Supreme Court to uphold Lake Superior Judge John Sedia's ruling that portions of the state's 2012 right-to-work law are unconstitutional.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 4 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
We offer a large selection of accessories to show your style w…
Dine Today and taste what the region is talking about.
Click here for more information!
Start marking those dreaded household projects off your To-Do list ~ Call 219-359-4990 today for all your handyman repair and remodel needs!
Get the most for your home improvement investment. Call Trans…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?