Fair Share Fees
INDIANAPOLIS | House Democratic Leader Scott Pelath, D-Michigan City, believes the Indiana Supreme Court likely will overturn a Lake County judge's finding that Indiana's right-to-work law is unconstitutional, and he wants the General Assembly to repeal the law.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Grad parties take up a lot of space! Call POPO's Parties in Valparaiso for all of your table, chairs and tent rentals! CALL TODAY! - 219-759-0033
Don't wait any longer to make rental arrangements for your gra…
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?