Family And Social Services Administration
INDIANAPOLIS | State agencies meeting or beating performance targets will be permitted to spend nearly their full appropriations under a management plan announced Monday by Gov. Mike Pence.
HAMMOND | The Indiana Bureau of Child Care has revoked a Hammond child care center's license after state inspectors documented 117 violations, state records show.
INDIANAPOLIS | A House committee agreed Monday to require Republican Gov. Mike Pence negotiate with federal officials over a potential expansion of Medicaid eligibility in Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS | It was always a long-shot that Indiana would expand eligibility for its Medicaid program as directed by the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, given the distrust of the federal government by the state's Republican-controlled Legislature and Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana National Guard felt the first pinch Monday as federal budget cuts known as the sequester began to take their toll on Hoosiers.
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence continued to fill in his cabinet Thursday, naming new leaders for the Family and Social Services Administration and the State Department of Agriculture.
INDIANAPOLIS | State officials unveiled a plan Monday hoping to ensure parents don't have to plead guilty to neglect in order to secure services for their children with mental illnesses or developmental disabilities.
Gov. Mitch Daniels' recent column was an opportunity to educate Hoosiers regarding the following services in Indiana: the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or food stamps; Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, and Medicaid for basic health care. These so-called welfare programs s…
Follow The Times
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am