Family Impact Statement
INDIANAPOLIS | Seeking to make Indiana more business- and family-friendly, Gov. Mike Pence signed executive orders Monday blocking the creation of new state regulations on businesses and requiring certain agency rules implementing state law include a "family impact statement."
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican Mike Pence bypassed the opportunity to inject social issues in the race for Indiana governor Tuesday, announcing instead a "strong families" plan that recycles many policies of current Republican Gov. Mitch Daniels.
INDIANAPOLIS | Is Mike Pence about to break his silence on social issues?
Follow The Times
Ends June 2nd. 219-365-8362.
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
Interested in Kempo Jujutsu Martial Arts Academy 2013 Summer Camp? Info Packet Can Be Picked Up Now at the Academy
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
We offer heavy 3/8 glass shower doors for your custom designed…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm