- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
CHICAGO | The owner of a Calumet City gas station who faces charges of defrauding Illinois of nearly $1 million in state taxes was unsuccessful Tuesday in his bid to get his bond reduced.
Follow The Times
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Kuisak Construction, A+ BBB Rated, has been serving Highland, IN and surrounding areas with Windows, Roofing, & Siding for over 50 years!
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Get a quote and check inventory here!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?