The work was finished nearly two years ago, but outstanding bills still haven't been paid to many of the subcontractors that built a new Veterans Affairs clinic in Crown Point.
Follow The Times
- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
LOCAL Full Service Jeweler! Ready-to-wear jewelry, custom mad…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?