There is blood on the hands of everyone who works at the Food and Drug Administration.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the anti-obesity pill Belviq, the first new prescription drug for long-term weight loss to enter the U.S. market in over a decade.
I hope all of you baby boomers and seniors watched "60 Minutes" recently, exposing the Food and Drug Administration on false advertising, studies and billions made off all of us on prescription drugs!
CROWN POINT | An unknown number of criminal cases six Lake County law enforcement officers worked on could be dismissed as a result of their being targets of a federal investigation, according to legal experts.
What is the real science behind the claim that microwaving food in plastic containers is dangerous?
SPRINGFIELD | Chances are there are a handful of caffeinated alcohol drinks on the shelf at your local grocer or corner store. But they likely will be gone soon.
When smokers buy a pack of cigarettes two years from now, they may see a corpse, cancer patient or diseased lung covering half of the pack in warnings created by the federal government.
After a holiday that celebrates a monster named Frankenstein, it's logical to discuss an animal dubbed "Frankenfish" by its critics, and that's exactly what the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is doing, as local biology experts watch the conversation closely.
LANSING | The recent hike in salmonella cases, which triggered a Food and Drug Administration egg recall, is making pasteurized eggs "a need rather than just a want," said Gregory West, president and CEO of Lansing-based National Pasteurized Eggs Inc.
WASHINGTON | Federal investigators are looking at a farm in Yuma, Ariz., as a possible source of a widespread E. coli outbreak in romaine lettuce, according to the distributor.
WASHINGTON | A wide range of processed foods -- including soups, snack foods, dips and dressings -- are being recalled after salmonella was discovered in a flavor-enhancing ingredient.
Follow The Times
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Serving All North West Indiana.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 -- we …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm